Schedule your Forever Good tour now!
Our Snack Factory Tours are given, Monday – Wednesday, between 10am and 2:45pm and are limited to 10 people per tour.
Things you should know prior to your tour:
For Health and Safety reasons, tickets MUST
be purchased in advance to assure tour groups remain within the 10-person limit. Tickets can be purchased online or by calling 800 284 7488.
- We are a live manufacturing facility and tours may be affected by our production schedule. Production times can change at any time without notice. Areas that are not producing will be shown by video in that part of the tour.
- Your tour will take up to 1 hour depending on the manufacturing schedule. Please note tickets are non-refundable.
- Closed toed, rubber-soled shoes are recommended. This is a walking tour. There are no seating areas along the tour route. During your tour you will walk between three different buildings. Please feel free to bring along rain gear. In the event of thunderstorms, tours may be interrupted. Walkers and canes are not recommended for factory tours. Herr’s can provide wheelchairs in these cases on a first come first served basis.
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time and check in at the front desk.
- Arriving late may cause you to miss your tour.
- If someone in your group is experiencing COVID symptoms, please do not visit or tour the Herr’s facilities.
- The use of cameras and cell phones are not permitted on the tour.
- We are a tobacco free campus.
Our tour is Handicap Accessible:
Please let us know in advance of the special needs of your group so that we can best accommodate you. If we know your needs in advance it allows us to schedule staff accordingly to provide you with the best experience possible.